Milk is available for students bringing sack lunches.
Apache Elementary students participate in the Breakfast After the Bell program. This program provides all students with well-balanced breakfast during instructional time. Each morning, breakfast will be delivered to your child's classroom.
Due to this program, breakfast will not be served in Apache's Cafeteria. Students should not be at school before 7:30 a.m.
LINQ Connect is compatible with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge only.
About School Menus
APS Food and Nutrition Department is working together with LINQ Connect, a secure online system for convenient access and a user-friendly experience in managing meals at school. LINQ Connect allows you to:
- View specific school menus on the LINQ Connect Menu Website.
- Make online payments to your children’s cafeteria accounts
- Review daily/ weekly menus for your children's favorite meals
- Submit an online application for free and reduced meals
LINQ Connect Support
- LINQ Connect is compatible with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge only.
- Need help with LINQ Connect? Contact support by phone at (844) 467-4700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.