Map to APACHE ES
Apache Elementary was opened in 1967. The enrollment is about 320 students. Apache generally feeds into Kennedy Middle School and Manzano High School. Our school colors are navy blue and gold, and the mascot is the coyote. Our boundaries include homes north of I-40 to Lomas and Marquette east from Juan Tabo to Tramway, the Singing Arrow neighborhood, and the Four Hills community.
Each class turned in a nomination for our school mascot. The staff voted on all of the preliminary choices and narrowed them down to the top three choices. The top three were voted on by all student body and staff members.
The Coyotes won!
To foster a collaborative school community and address social and emotional learning while being future focused on reaching academic goals for all scholars.
We exist to create pathways to success for all students.
- Safe Behavior
- Effort (Give our best effort)
Apache Elementary Fast Facts
- Apache Elementary opened in 1967.
- Our current enrollment runs at about 320 students.
- Our school colors are navy blue and gold.
- Our school mascot is the coyote.
- Our boundaries include homes north of I-40 to Lomas and Marquette, east from Juan Tabo to Tramway, the Singing Arrow neighborhood, and the Four Hills community.